A person may not engage in the business of deferred presentment services without first obtaining a license pursuant to 34-39-130. A separate license is required for each location from which the business is conducted.
Deferred Presentment providers are required to enter consumer information into the South Carolina Deferred Presentment Database (Veritec Solutions, LLC) to determine consumer eligibility, enter new transactions and close transactions as set forth in Title 34 Section 39. Upon licensure, the licensee must contact Veritec Solutions, LLC at 1-888-723-7701 or via email at email@example.com for registration and required training.
- Maintaining Your Deferred Presentment License (PDF)
- 2019 Deferred Presentment Pre-Renewal Notice (PDF)
Deferred Presentment Applications, Instructions and Forms
- Deferred Presentment Applications (PDF)
- Authorization to Release (PDF)
- Deferred Presentment Amendment Checklist (PDF)
- Deferred Presentment and Check Cashing Fee Posting (PDF)
South Carolina Deferred Presentment Database